The Liberty releases are named after famous engineers names starting by A for the first release, B for the second, and so on. Here is a list of name suggestions for future releases:
- Glenn Curtiss ("curtiss")
- Jack Dennis ("dennis")
- Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel -- or is it too obvious, or more likely: too confusing?
- John Ambrose Fleming ("fleming")
- G? (Dennis Gabor, Robert Goddard)
- Grace Hopper ("hopper")
- Cornelis Lely ("lely")
- James Clerk Maxwell ("maxwell")
Feel free to suggest any further names. You may read the lists of engineers on WikiPedia:
Each "released release" (sic) will also have a numeric tag in the form of "year.month" which is more simple to remember.
Already released versions are listed in Versions history.