LibertyEiffel provides many tools besides the compiler.
All these tools use the configuration file.
- se: a facade to all those tools
- clean: remove the useless C files
- compile: the compiler (calls compile_to_c)
- compile_to_c: the C compiler core
- extract_internals: the tentative inter-program object sharing tool
- wrappers_generator: a tools to generate low-level Eiffel wrappers for C code
Searching and documenting
- eiffeldoc: generates the whole documentation of a project
- finder: finds a class
- pretty: makes your source file pretty
- short: generates the interface documentation of a single class
- ace_check: checks an ACE file
- class_check: checks the syntax and the semantics of a source code
- eiffeltest: the LibertyEiffel testing tool
- mock: the LibertyEiffel mock tool
- install: installs the LibertyEiffel tools
The system core
If you are interested by how the system works, either by sheer curiosity, or because you want to modify it, here are some explanations.
If you want to create a new LibertyEiffel-oriented tool, this information is important too; also look at EXTERNAL_TOOL.